Our Policy Protects Your Privacy
At Njugu Tours, it’s our policy to keep the trust and confidence of our clients and these include those who enquire about doing business with us and any person who may just pay a visit to our website.
Our web address is www.njugutours.com and contact information is included under this website.
As a Company we support the individual’s right to privacy. This privacy notice explains what we collect, why we do it, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Information we collect and don’t collect
- When you give information when making an enquiry with us. This could be in person, by phone, via email or by sending an on-line form (for example; a contact or enquiry form, guest information form or payment authorization on the website. This personal data is normally collected with your permission and participation.
- Your credit card information is not gathered and all On-line payments are processed directly by you via a safe payment system independent of our servers.
- The data we use as personal data is related to identity: (name, date of birth, marital status, title and gender), profile: (preferences, interests, feedback) technical : (IP address, hardware and software use that might be used to communicate with us) and transactions: (payments, products or services delivered).
- We may carry out a survey in which your participation may require the provision of both identifiable and anonymous information.
- Anonymous data is gathered from our servers when you visit our site or correspond On-line. This technical data includes IP address details, login data, browsers type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the device you use.
- We track your On-line visit to our site by giving you a “cookie “(This is a small piece of information stored by the browser soft ware on your device . You may block cookies by editing your browser option)
Purpose of Information and whom we share it with
Safari tour arrangements: This information you provide to us is during the enquiry, reservations and confirmation process used to make Safari tour arrangements on your behalf. This information is managed within the company by our assigned administrators, We share only necessary and relevant details with our tour guides, hosts and Safari operators specifically contracted to provide you experiences on a Safari tour (We don’t share your email address or any other information which is not necessary for contracted companies or individuals to fulfill their responsibilities on a Safari tour).
Testimonial references: In cases where we receive feedback which we believe would be of value to other visitors, we un-name quotations in testimonials .We only name testimonials once we have obtained permissions. Many of our clients are happy to provide personal references to future prospects. We provide contact details of these referees on a one on one basis with their express permission only.
Survey and contest information: We use personal information to update survey and contest participants on results. In some cases we will use your contact details to provide you with other updates that we believe will be of interest to you personally. Other than during the process of concluding safari tour arrangements, we don’t share information with third parties. Anonymous survey and contest information is sometimes used for statistical purposes that may be shared with third parties. Personally identified information is not shared.
Anonymous click stream data: We gather this information to gather user trends to improve the experience of visitors on our site. We also use this anonymous data for compiling statistical reports that we may share with third parties.
How to update and delete personal information
We don’t provide any automated means for you to update or delete information that you have supplied to us but we will honor any request for deletion or modification
More on your on-line privacy and us
All information we gather remains the property of “Njugu Tours Ltd’
We never sell or give out information we gather.
Our employees are bound by the company regulations which are in place to protect the company, its public image, employees and clients.
When third parties are contracted from time to time for the provision of services to us (e.g. Market research) whereby client information is made available to them, information is protected by appropriate confidentially agreements and used solely for the purpose of completed specific projects.